Put Your Canadian Legal Jobs in Front of Slaw Readers
Slaw.ca wants to help Canadians cast a wider net for legal recruitment. So we’ve created a new service: Slaw Jobs.
As one of Canada’s most widely read legal publications, averaging close to two million annual visits, Slaw.ca can help create national exposure for your job announcement in ways that few other websites can.
Here’s how we do it:
- Slaw Jobs will maintain your listing on jobs.slaw.ca for 60 days, giving you ample time to showcase your position.
- For each new listing, Slaw.ca will include a summary of your position in the Friday Roundup, our weekly summary of the latest listings on Slaw Jobs.
- Slaw.ca also displays the five most recent positions on our website sidebar. This feature displays on every page across the site – as long as your role is active, and there aren’t any newer items available. It’s a great way to kick off your new announcement!
So whether it’s a one time listing, or an annual firm subscription, we encourage you to use this service to help your legal organization find new talent.
Employers can easily add or remove jobs using the employer administration panel.
- Single Job Posting – $350
- 10 Job Postings (Annual Subscription) – $1,500
- Unlimited Job Postings (Annual Subscription) – $3,500