|Date Posted||June 1, 2021|
Marketing and Business Development
We are seeking a motivated Business Development Coordinator to assist our Director of Business Development Operations in driving proposal excellence, client value and expanding the business. You will conduct a range of business development, proposal and administrative duties. To excel in this role, you will enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment, have excellent people skills, be comfortable working on multiple projects and have a keen sense of curiosity and passion for continuous learning.
- Supporting proposal development requests including assisting with the preparation of presentations and pitches for prospective clients
- Providing lawyers access to their bios and supporting requests for updates
- Assisting with the tracking and reporting of proposals requests and other pitch related activity through our project management platform (Asana)
- Entering proposal and unique content, such as representative experience descriptions, value propositions and custom lawyer biographies, to firm's experience database (Foundation), and ensuring compliance with Marketing and Business Development writing style guide
- Assisting with the collection and population of mandate descriptions in Foundation
- Assisting with updating internal presentations for industry and practice groups
- Client Relationship Management tasks, such as updating contact and BD activity information in InterAction
- Providing administrative support to the proposal team
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or related field
- 2 - 4 years of professional experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong networking skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Asana and InterAction experience an advantage
Bennett Jones Services Limited Partnership
3400 One First Canadian Place
P.O. Box 130
Toronto, ON M5X 1A4
All offers of employment are conditional upon the satisfactory verification of a Canadian criminal record check. Determination of the factors that constitute satisfactory verification is within the sole discretion of Bennett Jones.
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.
Bennett Jones is committed to providing accommodations throughout the recruitment process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disability Act, 2005. If you require accommodations, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.