|Date Posted||November 5, 2018|
Marketing and Business Development
Russell Alexander Collaborative Family Lawyers is recruiting a contract marketing assistant to promote our new scholarship fund.
- Building a list of higher learning institutions located in Ontario, including those that offer a college or university level program related to the legal industry.
- Identifying an exhaustive list of schools that offer an online listing or directory of scholarships available to their students.
- Reaching out to each program or Scholarship officer, requesting information on how to best include the firm's scholarship in their school's online directory.
- When an online directory is unavailable, contacting schools to request additional direction on how to best market the firm's scholarship at their institution; and following up on those directives.
- Prepare an information brochure in PDF format about the firm's scholarship; including directions on how students can apply using the intake form available on the firm's website.
- Research and identify non-academic institutional websites that list Ontario scholarship information; and determine if the firm's scholarship could be listed. Writing emails or making phone calls to confirm.
- Be prepared to communicate professionally to these schools -- making phone calls, writing emails, or submitting online forms -- to put our scholarship program on the radar of as many Ontario college students as possible.
About Russell Alexander Collaborative Family Lawyers
At Russell Alexander our focus is exclusively on family law. We assist clients with family related issues including: custody and access, separation agreements, child and spousal support, division of family property, paternity disputes, and enforcement of court orders.
If you’d like to be a member of our team and join a sophisticated, dynamic and growing firm, we’d like to hear from you.