|Date Posted||November 5, 2018|
Qualifications and Attributes:
- 3-5 years of securities and or general corporate commercial experience with a securities focus from a national or regional law firm
- Experience with private placements, junior and mid-market transactions including IPOs, and RTOs
- Advanced knowledge and experience with securities laws and stock exchange policies
- Mergers & Acquisitions, share and asset transactional experience
- Exceptional work ethic
Benefits and Compensation
We reward your dedication, efforts and drive with a compensation program that includes a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, bonuses and partnership opportunities.
Our benefits package for lawyers includes:
- BC Medical Services
- Dental care
- Long term disability
- Extended health
- Employee assistance program
- Life insurance
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Flexible work arrangements
We support and encourage the physical, social and emotional well being of all members of the firm with a Wellness Program that includes fitness credits for memberships and / or programs that encourage regular weekly physical activity and health credits for weight loss or quit smoking programs.
We strive to maintain a collegial environment that supports both the professional and personal development of our lawyers. Our success depends on your success.
How to Apply
If you are interested please submit your resume in confidence to: