|Date Posted||July 17, 2019|
Lawyers (In-House Counsel)
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Position Available:
The Law Society of Manitoba’s Education and Competence Department is seeking a qualified individual to plan and deliver a wide variety of CPD programs.
This position will support the Law Society’s goal of providing education resources to maintain and enhance the competence of Manitoba lawyers.
This is considered a Junior Position with Responsibilities to include:
- Leading the entire planning process – from idea generation to full implementation of the education program;
- Developing programs with a broad range of subject matters utilizing multiple formats including digital platforms;
- Recruiting and working with volunteer faculty;
- Reviewing course content and materials;
- And much more!
Candidates with the following education, skills and abilities will be of particular interest:
- Law or Education (with focus on Adult Education) degree;
- Experience working with digital learning formats;
- Strong planning, organization and project management skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
We are looking for candidates who are professional, positive, energetic, and work well with a wide variety of people.
Please submit your application in confidence, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is: August 1, 2019
The Law Society of Manitoba thanks all applicants for their interest.
Please note that only those applicants to be interviewed will be contacted.