|Date Posted||November 1, 2018|
General and ongoing duties:
- SEDAR & SEDI filings
- CUSIP applications and CDS requests
- Private placements
- Familiarity with TSXV policies
- General Corporate/Commercial transactions and file matters
The successful candidate will possess:
- Strong knowledge of ALF and strong Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload for a busy corporate practice
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A passion for the law and lifelong learning
- A paralegal certificate or diploma is preferred
- Experience with venture capital files
- Drafting resolutions, closing documents etc.
- Public company experience
Benefits and Compensation
We reward your dedication, efforts and drive with a compensation program that includes a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.
Our benefits package includes:
- BC Medical Services
- Dental care
- Long term disability
- Extended health
- Employee assistance program
- Life insurance
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
We support and encourage the physical, social and emotional well being of all members of the firm with a Wellness Program that includes fitness credits for memberships and / or programs that encourage regular weekly physical activity and health credits for weight loss or quit smoking programs.
We strive to maintain a collegial environment that supports both the professional and personal development. Our success depends on your success.
How to Apply
If you are interested, please submit your resume in confidence to: